Saturday, August 14, 2010

boom boom take it off

i have a bone or 8 to pick with blacked eye peas and ke(dollar sign)ha. you guys only make party songs. you don't think i don't know what you're trying to do there? you only ever create songs that you KNOW people are going to party to and it's sure fire thing they will jam your tune amongst a handful of people. you're so transparent.

on that note, what in the FUCK is ke$ha's new song??? let's break it down:

it's completely auto-tuned
kesha is unattractive (that's neither here nor there, it's just a general observation)
what audience is she appealing to? not dallas, that's for damn sure. i resent her for singing about glitter on the floor and going hardcore and people stripping down and freaks coming around and dirty free-for-alls. WHAT??? none of that appeals to me. i mean, MAYBE the glitter. okay and stripping down. BUT THAT'S IT. she is singing about this dirty, raunchy, glitter-filled, slutty scene. THIS ISN'T NEW YORK, OK? at least for me and i think we all know who the world revolves around and her name is me.

i'll tell you what's great though.

I CAME TO DANCEDANCEDANCEDANCE
I HIT THE FLOOR CAUSE THAT'S MY PLANSPLANSPLANSPLANS (flawless grammar)
I'M WEARING ALL MY FAVORITE BRANDSBRANDSBRANDSBRANDS (Gap... Urban...)

spin me round to that tune and i am yours. or i'll just spin myself around to that song and i'll be my own person. what?

have a great weekend, everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment