Saturday, May 15, 2010

what fixes a scratchy throat?

lozenges? salt water gargling? juice?

i'll let you in on a little secret: i struggle because a part of me wants my voice to be scratchy forever and the other part of me is like, "OW BITCH. THIS HURTS."

on that note, i have something to say. i like numbers. i like to see results. so, if you read me everyday and have yet to click the "follow" button, please do. don't be ashamed of our love. it's natural, and if you really love me, you should want to shout it to the world and let everyone know. and i know what you're thinking, "what if i make the decision to do this and we end up falling apart or things don't work out?"

listen here, you bleeding heart, you... i promise, as a sanction of our blog/reader love, that one day i will make it legal for a person to marry a blog. until then, be proud of who you are - a lover of an inanimate object.

my deepest affections,
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment